DISCIPLE Facilitators' Training Seminar 2020
6 to 7 February 2020
496 Upper Bukit Timah Road
John Wesley Centre #04-20
(6-7 Feb, 9am-6pm) DISCIPLE 1 (English) – Becoming Disciples Through Bible Study [BDTBS] ($180 Early Bird Fee by 10 Jan 2020) / ($200 Regular Fee after 10 Jan 2020)
(7 Feb, 9am-5pm) DISCIPLE 2 (English) – Into the Word Into the World [IWIW] ($140)
(7 Feb, 9am-5pm) DISCIPLE 3 (English) – Remember Who You Are [RWYA] ($140))
(7 Feb, 9am-5pm) DISCIPLE 4 (English) – Under the Tree of Life [UTOL] ($140)
- DISCIPLE: BDTBS is a “pre-requisite” for DISCIPLE: IWIW, DISCIPLE: RWYA, and DISCIPLE: UTOL.
- You are encouraged to first complete the DISCIPLE course before attending the training. For example: to register for BDTBS leaders’ training after you have successfully completed BDTBS course.
- The minimum number of participants required to begin a class is five.
- Registration closing date: 23 Jan 2020.
- S$50 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. Cheque to be made payable to THE METHODIST CHURCH IN SINGAPORE.